Chill Zone Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chill Zone Gaming

Chill Zone Gaming - Place to Chill and kick butt!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterTZSLog in

CZG Summer 2009 Reunion

Go down 
+2
hgghg4
Barrett Osis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Barrett Osis
CZG Senior Admin
CZG Senior Admin
Barrett Osis

CZG Summer 2009 Reunion Empty
PostSubject: CZG Summer 2009 Reunion   CZG Summer 2009 Reunion EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:03 pm

CZG is having thier Summer Reunion this year in Columbus, Ohio.

The Dates will be August 1st and 2nd. I'm not sure what exactly what we will be doing yet, but paintball is high on the list.

I need 2 things from you.

1.) is to post whether you will be attending or not.

2.) give us suggestions with events.
Back to top Go down
http://chillzonegaming.net
hgghg4
CZG Member
CZG Member

PostSubject: Re: CZG Summer 2009 Reunion   CZG Summer 2009 Reunion EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:43 pm

Cant come sadly, wont have enough leave to come up and go home for Xmas.
Back to top Go down
brucebigalow
TZS Admin
TZS Admin

PostSubject: Re: CZG Summer 2009 Reunion   CZG Summer 2009 Reunion EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:27 pm

Hey I am the kind of guy that would if he could. Bad timming for me my youngest will be here with me and I can't take her with me. SORRY, but maybe next time.

Big
Back to top Go down
Xazax
CZG Member
CZG Member
Xazax

PostSubject: Re: CZG Summer 2009 Reunion   CZG Summer 2009 Reunion EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:31 pm

WE cant have a get together without Hgghg4!!!!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
hgghg4
CZG Member
CZG Member

PostSubject: Re: CZG Summer 2009 Reunion   CZG Summer 2009 Reunion EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:44 pm

didnt know i was so loved!
Back to top Go down
GiJOE
GiJOE

PostSubject: Re: CZG Summer 2009 Reunion   CZG Summer 2009 Reunion EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:49 pm

Sorry will be training up Marines for Combat during that time I really appreciate the offer though.
Back to top Go down
Barrett Osis
CZG Senior Admin
CZG Senior Admin
Barrett Osis

PostSubject: Re: CZG Summer 2009 Reunion   CZG Summer 2009 Reunion EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:04 pm

Someone suggested we do this at our reunion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWnff376PEI
Back to top Go down
JonLocs

PostSubject: Re: CZG Summer 2009 Reunion   CZG Summer 2009 Reunion EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:42 am

Barrett Osis wrote:
Someone suggested we do this at our reunion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWnff376PEI

I would be the guy with the box/bag on head, who you don't see finishing the race What a Face

Anyways, long time no talki, silent in case anyone was wondering, me's sold me computer (for the 5th time) clown so evidently I haven't been on-been searching like a mad dog for new work (my awesome boss does not give his employees any hours and instead keep hiring new ppl and cutting down his long-term employees yey!!)--and been working my ghostly white canadian skin pale in the summer sun (we only get 2 hours of daylight at this time of year, our longest days of the year so i best take advantage)
I'm done with desktops for now, but may be getting a laptop later on in the summer--hopefully manage to get a decent one to play some good ol' coh.

How are things with the clan?
I hear Pwnzer Teddy also sold his computer and is tankin up for the Marines--way to go!! cheers Maybe when you get in you can manage to slip into an airforce base and snatch a jet fighter to fly me down to an event (free gas and quick flight) jocolor

Lost, just don't pwn. too hard while teddy's gone for a while, and don't smurf too many noobs, you shouldn't take all the pwnage! tongue

Reaper still on taking souls with him and yelling to his wife and kids in the background to get him new mouse batteries for the wireless or telling his kids to go to bed lol!

I can't make it to the event, unless there's a major turn with my current employment really soon (in that case I'm down, it takes like 10 days to get a passport and I'd rip it down the 90 in my volvo) bounce annnnd bring canadian commando chris aka popeye, so we can pwn with our canadian fighting skills in our stealthy white parkas

Catch you's later
Jon Locs
Back to top Go down
Barrett Osis
CZG Senior Admin
CZG Senior Admin
Barrett Osis

PostSubject: Re: CZG Summer 2009 Reunion   CZG Summer 2009 Reunion EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:02 pm

Got my Suite Reserve and paid for. And yes I gots the Jaccuzzi!!!!

Who's skinny dipping with me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CZG Summer 2009 Reunion   CZG Summer 2009 Reunion Empty

Back to top Go down

CZG Summer 2009 Reunion
Page 1 of 1