Chill Zone Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chill Zone Gaming

Chill Zone Gaming - Place to Chill and kick butt!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterTZSLog in

Chill Zone Gaming application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barrett Osis
CZG Senior Admin
CZG Senior Admin
Barrett Osis

Chill Zone Gaming application Empty
PostSubject: Chill Zone Gaming application   Chill Zone Gaming application EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:44 pm

Member requirements are:

Teamspeak (mic doesn't have to work), Xfire and forum registration. Members will vote on your applicaiton in the next possible meeting. so don't forget to whore urself out.

So what are we looking for? We are looking for people that have an interest in Helping CZG in its future endeavors? this meaning, you can help in deciding the fate of CZG and even help mold CZG into a stronger, better community. Also, it would also mean that you would also remain a positive influence on everyone else here.

Here's the current recruitment process..... You post and app, We vote and if you do "Tricks" for us, you're in.

What do I get in Chill Zone Gaming? Besides all the Kitty jokes you can handle, you can recieve an official Chill Zone Gaming Email address, 1 gig of Pic hosting and one hell of a crew to hang out with.

Teamspeak Alias?

Xfire Alias?

Current Games Played?

Were you ever apart of any other Clans or Communities? If so, why did you leave?

Why do you want to join Chill Zone Gaming?

What "assests" will you bring to CZG? (your pretty face doesn't count either)

Last edited by Barrett Osis on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://chillzonegaming.net
coljackson

PostSubject: Re: Chill Zone Gaming application   Chill Zone Gaming application EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:07 pm

Member requirements are:

Teamspeak (mic doesn't have to work), Xfire and forum registration. Members will vote on your applicaiton in the next possible meeting. so don't forget to whore urself out.

Here's the current recruitment process..... You post and app, We vote and if you do "Tricks" for us, you're in.

What do I get in Chill Zone Gaming? Besides all the goat jokes you can handle, you can recieve an official Chill Zone Gaming Email address, 1 gig of Pic hosting and one hell of a crew to hang out with.

Teamspeak Alias? col.jackson

Xfire Alias?same as above but cooler in black

Current Games Played? the free ones. coh cod4(lost the dvd) whatever xfire tells me to play based on most ppl playing

Were you ever apart of any other Clans or Communities? If so, why did you leave? yea. well everyone got banned and (sic) long story i'm working on a boook actuually

Why do you want to join Chill Zone Gaming? It's home and I'm still sore from paintball so i feel necessary to step up and do something more than look dumb and say off the wall stuff. and freeload

What "assests" will you bring to CZG? (your pretty face doesn't count either) programming skills math skills left and far left maybe next field humor. xml. php and lots of acronyms that honestly remind me of a joke. my life.
Back to top Go down
Barrett Osis
CZG Senior Admin
CZG Senior Admin
Barrett Osis

PostSubject: Re: Chill Zone Gaming application   Chill Zone Gaming application EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 9:27 pm

Congrats. Nothing like joining the Chill Zone Gaming Community Half way house.!!!
Back to top Go down
johnny5

PostSubject: Re: Chill Zone Gaming application   Chill Zone Gaming application EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:57 pm

Barrett Osis wrote:
Member requirements are:

What do I get in Chill Zone Gaming? Besides all the goat jokes you can handle, you can recieve an official Chill Zone Gaming Email address, 1 gig of Pic hosting and one hell of a crew to hang out with.

Teamspeak Alias? Johnny5

Xfire Alias? Johnny5nw

Current Games Played? Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

Were you ever apart of any other Clans or Communities? If so, why did you leave?
MWG. . .a certain person demanded big contributions and we all said NO and got banned

Why do you want to join Chill Zone Gaming?
Because I already spend like 15-20 hours a week on here?

What "assests" will you bring to CZG? (your pretty face doesn't count either)
I'm the ultimate badass at support weaponry and a solid team player. If you ask for help, I'll listen.
Back to top Go down
Barrett Osis
CZG Senior Admin
CZG Senior Admin
Barrett Osis

PostSubject: Re: Chill Zone Gaming application   Chill Zone Gaming application EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:35 pm

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chill Zone Gaming application   Chill Zone Gaming application Empty

Back to top Go down

Chill Zone Gaming application
Page 1 of 1