Chill Zone Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chill Zone Gaming

Chill Zone Gaming - Place to Chill and kick butt!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterTZSLog in

The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot

Go down 
+4
*Lost4Words*
Xazax
Getim
Barrett Osis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Barrett Osis
CZG Senior Admin
CZG Senior Admin
Barrett Osis

The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot Empty
PostSubject: The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot   The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot EmptyMon May 11, 2009 5:41 pm

I'm looking for some ideas on where and when to have Chill Zone Gaming's next Get Together. We could try this Bi yearly (alternating East and West Coast) or we could do this yearly.

I'm looking for suggestions. Basically, I will take all the reply's to this post and combine them to get the most effective when, where, how and what happens. So all serious suggestions will be considered. But my goal is to find a time and place that will attract the most ppl.

So pour them on!!!!!!

Last edited by Barrett Osis on Mon May 11, 2009 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://chillzonegaming.net
Getim
CZG Senior Admin
CZG Senior Admin
Getim

PostSubject: Re: The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot   The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot EmptyMon May 11, 2009 5:49 pm

as long as its a weekend than i can more than likely make it time wise and as of where if tis within driving distance to my house i say within 8 hours of cleveland. as far as what, as long as its more than me and Barrett any type of group activity would be fun like a cookout and some yard games would be a good time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chillzonegaming.net/
Xazax
CZG Member
CZG Member
Xazax

PostSubject: Re: The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot   The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:05 pm

I think we should keep it East coast since 90% of our member are located there, im the only one West coast and it really isn't too much of a problem to hop on a plane.

Last edited by Xazax on Mon May 11, 2009 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*Lost4Words*
CZG Member
CZG Member
*Lost4Words*

PostSubject: Re: The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot   The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:05 pm

Barretts house ... strippers ... beer ... and I'll be there
Back to top Go down
hgghg4
CZG Member
CZG Member

PostSubject: Re: The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot   The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:43 pm

who's bringin the beer? I am hoping to be in the area again in the next year or so so it will be easier for me to get away and to these things, but I am game for what ever.
Back to top Go down
Barrett Osis
CZG Senior Admin
CZG Senior Admin
Barrett Osis

PostSubject: Re: The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot   The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:57 pm

wohoo. I'm a stripper!!!!!!!!! My house is a possibility. Maybe. the Poconos are close. Paintball, Rafting even race cars. But it's eastern PA.
Back to top Go down
sps62487
CZG Member
CZG Member

PostSubject: Re: The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot   The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:44 pm

Im down for anything since 85% i WILL NOT BE ABLE to come
Back to top Go down
coljackson

PostSubject: meet next   The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:29 pm

EAST COAST. WE GET A SAVINGS SETUP FOR TEDDY since he's the only one west. lol
let's do a camping trip to ely minninsota boundry waters. whole family thing. cookout and all or something. give me 30 days for me and i can travel 6 pack family 1000 miles i figure.

maybe we do niagra falls i hear the girls their are fun lol j/k but hey i can see the falls before they are gone in 10000 years!

sorry i'm busy fixing cable for a buddy atm. got a real cable problem that should be fixed by morning.

i say we find out which army base xazax is at then raid it
Back to top Go down
hgghg4
CZG Member
CZG Member

PostSubject: Re: The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot   The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot EmptyTue May 12, 2009 2:00 pm

Marine base, and good luck with that, a bunch of crazy rednecks armed with AKs don't stand much a chance against well trained marines lol
Back to top Go down
Goose1982

PostSubject: Re: The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot   The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:39 pm

WE COULD COME HANG OUT IN THE nc MOUTAINS WITH ALL US CRAZY MOUNTAIN PEOPLE HEHE
Back to top Go down
hgghg4
CZG Member
CZG Member

PostSubject: Re: The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot   The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:12 am

Oh good lord *pulls out a Mossberg 12 gauge loaded with 00 shot and points it at goose* Go ahead try and fly away you crazy mountain person thingy you!
Back to top Go down
Barrett Osis
CZG Senior Admin
CZG Senior Admin
Barrett Osis

PostSubject: Re: The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot   The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:30 pm

I haven't had NC whitelightning yet.
Back to top Go down
hgghg4
CZG Member
CZG Member

PostSubject: Re: The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot   The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:43 am

pst barrett... dont encourage him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot   The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot Empty

Back to top Go down

The Next Chill Zone Chill Spot
Page 1 of 1